We provide counselling in issues related to your business activities and commercial law; we also help you:
- choose the type of company to suit your needs and requirements;
- prepare the establishment documents and perform operations related to the establishment of a company;
- negotiate and prepare contracts between partners and shareholders, and also contracts between the members of the management board and supervisory board;
- prepare, conduct and take minutes of the general meetings and the meetings of the supervisory board and management board;
- increase and decrease the share capital;
- carry out mergers, divisions or transformations;
- solve issues related to insolvency;
- ensure that your business activities comply with the current legislation (regulations that lay down the requirements for advertising, consumer protection, e-commerce, data protection, etc.);
- settle disputes;
- communicate with the commercial register, central register of securities, register of economic activities and other public registers and authorities.
We perform legal audits. During the audit, we examine the management system and management records of your enterprise and assess their conformity with the current requirements. In the audit report, we provide an overview of the identified deficiencies and make suggestions for rectifying such deficiencies. We can also help you with establishing ISO 9001 quality management system, maintaining records, and auditing.